Ready for a simple protein fix that can also fit any social gathering? Check out how to make classy bacon and cheddar deviled eggs!
6 hard boiled eggs
1/4 cup light mayo
Bacon bits as toppings (non-meat bacon bits are also a great alternative)
1 tbsp shredded fat free cheddar cheese
1 tsp mustard
Paprika, salt, and pepper to taste
- Hard boil and peel 6 eggs and slice in half carefully
- Gently scoop out the yolk and place in a separate mixing bowl
- Add in mayo, cheddar cheese, mustard, paprika, salt, and pepper
- Mix until all well blended
- Place the yolk mixture in a piping bag and pipe into each egg slice
- Garnish with bacon bits!