Let’s get things started with an easy recipe for making some Asian Sweet Chicken. This meal does not take very long to prep due to the minimal amount of ingredients and the cook time is around 15 minutes.
First off let’s go over the ingredients for this sweet chicken:
- Boneless, skinless, chicken breast
- 2 eggs
- Red pepper
- Can of diced pineapples
- Sweet Thai chili sauce (can be bought in store, any brand works)
- 3 Green onions, chopped.
Now that we have all the ingredients, let us get started on making our Asian Sweet Chicken.
- Dice up chicken and red pepper
- Cover chicken in flour then dredge them in eggs
- Fry chicken pieces in a bowl of vegetable until browned on all sides (no need to fully cook)
- In a pan, add peppers and pineapples and start to fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken and Thai chilli sauce and fry for another 4-5 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and serve with rice.
There you have it! An easy way to make some Sweet Asian Chicken, of course you can add some chilies if you would like to have some more spice in your dish.